Call for Applications to Sail
Notice IODP Town Hall Meeting at AGU
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 7 p.m.
Reception to follow
JW Marriott Union Square
515 Mason Street
San Francisco CA 94102
Current Science Reports
- Expedition 385 Science Reports
- Expedition 385 Daily Reports
- Expedition 385 Week 3 Report
- Expedition 385 Week 4 Photo Gallery
Recent Science Reports
- Expedition 386 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 378 Scientific Prospectus Addendum
- Expedition 388 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 383 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 382 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 376 Preliminary Report
- Volume 374 Expedition Reports
- Volume 376 Expedition Reports
- Volume 369 Expedition Reports
Expedition 385: Guaymas Basin Tectonics and Biosphere
News Stories See all news stories
- Scientists begin project studying ocean floor off Guaymas, Sonora
- Unique Scientific Ship Docks in San Diego Before Gulf of California Expedition
- Research Vessel That’s Sailed The World Calls On San Diego Ahead Of Major Expedition
- Renowned research ship docks in San Diego
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.