Current Science Reports
Recent Science Reports
- Expedition 368X Science Reports
- Site U1503 Summary
- Expedition 368X Week 3 Report
- Expedition 368X Week 3 Photo Gallery
Expedition 368T: Transit
News Stories See all news stories
- The boat unlocking Earth’s deepest secrets
- Earthquakes at a Plate Boundary: Slow Slip Events
- Drilling project probes New Zealand’s risk of killer quakes
- Hikurangi fault 'hotbed' of international quake research
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.