Current Science Reports
Recent Science Reports
- Expedition 384 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 395 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 391 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 378 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 385T Preliminary Report
- Expedition 358 Preliminary Report
- Volume 358 Expedition Reports
- Volumes 367/368/368X Expedition Reports
- Volume 374 Expedition Reports
Expedition 384: Engineering Testing
News Stories See all news stories
- Scientists revive 100 million-year-old microbes from the sea
- Scientists Get First Look At Rocks Causing Slow Moving Quakes
- These microbial communities have learned to live at Earth’s most extreme reaches
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation. See the JRSO Code of Conduct.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.