Call for Applications to Sail
Current Science Reports
- Expedition 371 Science Reports
- Expedition 371 Daily Report
- Expedition 371 Week 3 Report
- Site U1506 Summary
- Expedition 371 Week 3 Photo Gallery
Recent Science Reports
Expedition 371: Tasman Frontier Subduction Initiation and Paleogene Climate
News Stories See all news stories
- Team Led By Texas A&M Researcher To Explore Underwater Continent Of Zealandia
- Zealandia: Scientists set to drill into long-lost continent to uncover its secrets
- Marine geoscience project gets underway in NZ waters next week
- Scientists Journey to the World's 'Lost' 8th Continent
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.