Notice IODP Town Hall Meeting at AGU
Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 7 p.m.
Reception to follow at 7:30 p.m.
Loews New Orleans Hotel
300 Poydras St
New Orleans LA 70130
Current Science Reports
- Expedition 369 Science Reports
- Expedition 369 Daily Report
- Expedition 369 Week 8 Report
- Site U1515 Summary
- Expedition 369 Week 7 Photo Gallery
Recent Science Reports
Expedition 369: Australia Cretaceous Climate and Tectonics
News Stories See all news stories
- Sunken continent Zealandia used to be closer to the surface, with a very different climate
- 'Lost Continent' Expedition Provides Clues to Earth's History
- Zealandia: Sunken 8th Continent Reveals Its Buried Secrets
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.