Current Science Reports
Recent Science Reports
- Expedition 396 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 391 Scientific Prospectus Addendum
- Expedition 384 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 385 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 384 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 378 Preliminary Report
- Volume 379 Expedition Reports
- Volume 358 Expedition Reports
- Volumes 367/368/368X Expedition Reports
Expedition 395P: Complete South Atlantic Transect Reentry Installations
News Stories See all news stories
- Palaeoclimate puzzle explained by seasonal variation
- Melting Antarctic icebergs key to process leading to ice age, scientists say
- A surprisingly weak fault led to a massive earthquake
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation. See the JRSO Code of Conduct.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.