Current Science Reports
- JOIDES Resolution Science Reports
- Expedition 362 Daily Report
- Expedition 362 Week 1 Report
- Site U1473 Summary
- Expedition 370 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 357 Preliminary Report
- Volume 353 Expedition Reports
Expedition 362: Sumatra Seismogenic Zone
Call for Applications to Sail
News Stories See all news stories
- Scientists study microbes beneath ocean floor
- There’s Something Living In the Rocky Crust Beneath the Ocean Floor
- Study Reveals First Microbial Life Buried Deep Beneath Ocean Floor
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.