Call for Applications to Sail
Current Science Reports
- Expedition 375 Science Reports
- Expedition 375 Daily Report
- Expedition 375 Week 6 Report
- Site U1518 Summary
- Expedition 375 Week 6 Photo Gallery
Recent Science Reports
Expedition 375: Hikurangi Subduction Margin
News Stories See all news stories
- Earthquakes at a Plate Boundary: Slow Slip Events
- Drilling project probes New Zealand’s risk of killer quakes
- Hikurangi fault 'hotbed' of international quake research
- Scientists to probe NZ's tsunami danger zone
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.