Recent Science Reports
- Expedition 385 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 384 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 384 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 395 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 391 Scientific Prospectus
- Expedition 378 Preliminary Report
- Expedition 385T Preliminary Report
- Expedition 358 Preliminary Report
- Volume 358 Expedition Reports
- Volumes 367/368/368X Expedition Reports
News Stories See all news stories
- Deep ocean drilling: Revealing earth history, geological processes and a deep biosphere
- A surprisingly weak fault led to a massive earthquake
- Ancient Microbial Ecosystem Discovered Under Crater
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation. See the JRSO Code of Conduct.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.